News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Stock ?

Started by ploom2, September 18, 2015, 06:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ploom2

hi
I had hoped to grab a miniatmegatron as my first diy project , bought the arduino thing too.
any plans in getting more stock or have 1 sat around doing nothing ?

did any distributors get these in stock ?

wayne.

paulsoulsby

There may be some stock left after the DIY synth convention this weekend.  I had to take it off sale just as a precaution.

If they do all sell out, there will be a wait of a month or 2 while I set up a production run of them.

ploom2

I'm back again
I had some success with my 1st diy  thing - axoloti controller , so I'm looking for my next Diy project

Paul , any idea when new stock might appear ?
Would be looking for ore midi hacked arduino too.

Cheers
Wayne

paulsoulsby

https://www.thonk.co.uk/ will be launching them in a matter of weeks now.  I'm also getting more stock in maybe a month or so from now.

Will def have hacked Arduino and cases available too.

Fleetz

Hi Paul,

When do you expect available stock of the minimegatron and the case to suit?

Cheers,

Ian

paulsoulsby

I'll be relaunching it in a couple of weeks in time for Xmas.  Thonk now have them on sale too: https://www.thonk.co.uk/shop/soulsby-miniatmegatron/

Fleetz

Hi Paul,

Thanks, I have ordered from Thonk with the case, UNO and cable. It's on its way to Oz now.

Pleased to see the forum back up and running.

Regards,

Ian

paulsoulsby

ploom2

Bought one direct ..
diy project 2  :)

paulsoulsby

uglybob26

Hi, received my kit from thonk... but not allowed it till xmas.
was just curious, does it already have the midi hack to run midi via usb??

I've been playing about with some arduino stuff using the ginkosynth grains so this should be right up my street :-)

cheers
Julian

paulsoulsby

Yeah the Arduino comes pre-hacked.  PC and Macs will recognise it as a standard MIDI device.  It can still be used as an Arduino too by popping a jumper on a header (which is included - details in the instructions).