Version 1-2 now adds the ability to change MIDI receive channel. http://soulsbysynths.com/downloads/
To change MIDI channel:
1) Boot up the Atmegatron with the Function Knob held down. The Value Knob should glow yellow. (woo!)
2) Turn the Function Knob to Save (disk symbol)
3) Turn the Value Knob to the desired channel. Remember to subtract 1 from the desired channel number (so set dial to 0 if you want channel 1).
4) Press Function Knob until it flashes
5) MIDI receive channel is now set and will be stored in flash memory, so you don't need to set it every time you turn the Atmegatron on.
You can't save patches when the Atmegatron is booted into this mode
If you are new to uploading software to the Atmegatron, watch this tutorial first: http://youtu.be/aaG7gGtB_ts